It’s July and besides the Independence Day celebrations, there’s one thing that I look forward to every year – the Nordstrom Annivesary Sale!! This sale brings major discounts on new arrivals and it’s a great time to stock up on essentials and fall-ready pieces before the prices go back up August 5th.
I’ll admit, in the past, I didn’t have much of a game plan and just bought whatever was cute and affordable. This year, I’m planning my purchases strategically so I don’t waste time and money. Sure those biker shorts may be half off now, but how long before the trend is put to bed?
I’m going to be looking towards more classic pieces that I can wear year-round with the exception of one snake-print midi skirt that has caught my eye.
Well, in preparation of the sale which starts next week, I decided to highlight some very important dates for you so you don’t miss out on the action.
2019 Anniversary Key Dates:
- Anniversary Sale is Coming
- “The Card’s the Key”
- Cardmembers Shop First on 7/12 at 12:30pm ET/ 9:30am PT
- Get a $60 note when you sign up now through July 10th.
- Already a Member? Pre-Shop Before Early Access Starts Based on Nordy Club Status!!
- Icon In-Store Pre-Shop 7/9 –7/11
- Ambassador In-Store Pre-Shop: 7/10 –7/11
- Icon & Ambassador Online Pre-Shop: 7/11
- 7/12-7/18: Anniversary Early Access – 9:30am PT Online
- “New Arrivals on Sale”
- Shop Early for the Best Selection
- 2x points days
- Cardmember Order Pickup Incentive 7/12-7/14 – $10 Bonus Note
- 7/19-8/4: Public Sale – 9:30am PT Online
- The Biggest Fashion Event of the Year – NEW ARRIVALS on Sale – “Style Up, Stock Up”
- Prices go up August 5th.
Besides getting early access for being a Nordstrom card member, you can also book an appointment with a Nordstrom stylist (for free!) and get advice on fashion, beauty, weddings, gifts and more. This is a great way to prepare on what you really need and make the most out of your purchases.
Join Nordy Club
And while you’re at it, also join Nordy Club. You get fashion access, exclusive services and awesome experiences — plus points toward Nordstrom Notes. You also get exclusive access to shop new brand and product launches at Nordstrom. Members and cardholders also get access to fun and free styling workshops. There’s also free basic alterations at Nordstrom on regular-priced items purchased at Nordstrom or Trunk Club. You just bring your receipt or packing slip.
I hope laying out these dates for you helps and I can’t wait for the sale to start. I’ll probably be doing most of my shopping online as I rather not have to bob and weave around the major crowds expected in-store.
I’ll be posting some of my must-haves on my Instagram so be sure to follow me there. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the blog to so you don’t miss my post featuring what I bought, what is staying, what is going back. Happy Shopping!