Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my page and my site! Starting this blog in April 2018 has been the best decision I could have made for myself. I
have found an outlet to share all my tips and inspirations on fashion, beauty and parenthood with all of you. I hope you take as much out of the content as I do creating it.
I truly love writing and getting to connect with you all. Luna and Isabella is named after my daughters Ava and Olivia. It is their middle names, respectively.
My girls and my husband Josh are my greatest treasures — I’m literally obsessed with them. So naturally I picked their names to title my blog.
I work full-time as a branch manager at a bank and have been at it for the past 14 years! I graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in broadcast journalism and am really bummed that career path didn’t pan out for me.
But here I am — making the most of my college education to write informative, yet entertaining content for you all.
Thank you again for all the support! It means the world to me.
Just for fun — here are 15 fun facts about me!
- I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and moved to Houston when I was 5.
- I have a twin brother.
- I wanted to be a gymnast and thought the age of 12 was a perfect time to start. Thanks Dominique Moceanu for my wishful thinking.
- I speak Spanish fluently.
- I played the trumpet in 6th grade.
- I worked at Channel 2 in Houston for a few months after college and wished I could have stayed but had to go back to my bank job for financial reasons.
- I have been with my hubby since 2004 (15 years!!)
- I was obsessed with my hubby in high school but he didn’t even know who I was. We started dating after high school thanks to a mutual friend who brought him to my birthday party.
- I can eat pizza all day, everyday.
- I once walked into a dog pound with the sole intention of rescuing one pup. I asked the clerk whose time was coming up and I adopted him. He now lives a fulfilling life with my brother — Thanks for loving him Gustavo.
- I cannot drink milk after anybody. Sharing Ice Cream is also out of the question.
- I used to compete in bikini bodybuilding shows before having kids.
- I am a loyal Real Housewives fan! Dallas, OC, New York and Beverly Hills are my absolute faves!
- I want to have 3 children
- I love the smell of Fabuloso after mopping my floors.
I would love to connect with others who share the same passions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out! I’d love to talk. In the meantime, take a look around and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @lunaandisabella – for more! You may also reach me at LunaandIsabellablog@gmail.com and please subscribe to the blog for more content and post sent right to your inbox!