Houston Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my little corner of the web! Starting this fashion and lifestyle blog in 2018 has been the best decision I could have made for myself. I love getting to connect with you through common interest and hope we can learn a bit from each other.
I’ve found an outlet to share all my tips and inspirations on fashion, beauty, and parenthood with all of you. I Genuinely hope you take as much out of the content as I creating it.
I truly love writing lifestyle articles and getting to connect with you all. My blog Luna and Isabella is named after my daughters Ava and Olivia — their middle names respectively.
My girls and my husband Josh are my greatest treasures — I’m literally obsessed with them.
I work full-time as a branch manager at a bank and have been at it for the past 14 years! I graduated from the University of Houston with a degree in broadcast journalism and am really bummed that career path didn’t pan out for me.
Yet here I am — making the most of my college education and passions to write what I hope is fun, educational and inspiring content for you.
“Thank you again for all the support! It means the world to me.”
Just for fun — here are 10 fun facts about me!
- I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and moved to Houston when I was 5.
- Have a twin brother.
- Speak Spanish fluently.
- Played the trumpet in 6th grade.
- Worked at Channel 2 in Houston for a few months after college and wished I could have stayed but had to go back to my bank job for financial reasons.
- Have been with my hubby since 2004 (15 years!!
- Can eat pizza all day, everyday
- Cannot drink milk after anybody. Sharing Ice Cream is also out of the question.
- Used to compete in bikini bodybuilding shows before having kids.
- Am a loyal Real Housewives fan! Dallas, OC, New York and Beverly Hills are my absolute faves.
I ‘d love to connect with others who share the same passions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out! I’d love to talk.
In the meantime, take a look around and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @lunaandisabella – for more! You may also reach me at LunaandIsabellablog@gmail.com and please subscribe to my newsletter for more content and post sent right to your inbox!