Just for fun — here are 15 fun facts about me!
- I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador and moved to Houston when I was 5.
- I have a twin brother.
- I wanted to be a gymnast and thought the age of 12 was a perfect time to start. Thanks Dominique Moceanu for my wishful thinking.
- I speak Spanish fluently.
- I played the trumpet in 6th grade.
- I worked at Channel 2 in Houston for a few months after college and wished I could have stayed but had to go back to my bank job for financial reasons.
- I have been with my hubby since 2004 (15 years!!)
- I was obsessed with my hubby in high school but he didn’t even know who I was. We started dating after high school thanks to a mutual friend who brought him to my birthday party.
- I can eat pizza all day, everyday.
- I once walked into a dog pound with the sole intention of rescuing one pup. I asked the clerk whose time was coming up and I adopted him. He now lives a fulfilling life with my brother — Thanks for loving him Gustavo.
- I cannot drink milk after anybody. Sharing Ice Cream is also out of the question.
- I used to compete in bikini bodybuilding shows before having kids.
- I am a loyal Real Housewives fan! Dallas, OC, New York and Beverly Hills are my absolute faves!
- I want to have 3 children
- I love the smell of Fabuloso after mopping my floors.
I would love to connect with others who share the same passions. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out! I’d love to talk. In the meantime, take a look around and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @lunaandisabella – for more! You may also reach me at LunaandIsabellablog@gmail.com and please subscribe to the blog for more content and post sent right to your inbox!