It’s holiday shopping time and I wanted to help you out by compiling the ultimate holiday gift guide with current, on-trend items to assist you while you’re out shopping for mom, sis, girlfriend or teachers.
***This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something.
I tried to keep this list small so you wouldn’t get overwhelmed but also to give you an idea as to what each special lady in your life might want.
Holiday Gift Guide for Beauty Lovers
1. BaubleBar NoLabel Personalized Hair Clip – what better way to add a little personlized touch to your gift than actually putting their name on it? IN BLING! These clips are great for adding a little sass into their ‘do.
2. Essie Champagne Nail Lacquer – Essie makes great nail polish that lasts and lasts. For the at home nail tech (myself included) get theme a set of some neutral yet gorgeous polishes.
3. Too Faced Natural Face Makeup and Brush Set – This palette is a great combo of blush, highlighters and bronzers and includes a brush.
4. Sigma Beauty Travel Kit – new makeup brushes are always a treat and the travel case is great for your frequent traveler. This is a set I will be getting my mom, since she’s been on the hunt for new brushes.
5. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer – THIS is what I am currently eyeing for myself. A good facial steamer is great at opening up pores for a thorough, deep clean. For the skincare addict in your life, this will be golden.
6. neuLASH Women’s Lash Enhancing Serum– we all want long, full lashes but sometimes that’s easier said than done. A good lash serum will be great for anyone who is looking to achieve the va-va voom lashes the natural way.
7. Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Eau de Parfum – I’ve mentioned this perfume before and I absolutely love the scent — too bad I only have a sample and it’s about to run out (insert crying emoji here) I received the sample when Josh bought me the J’Adore perfume, but I honestly want Miss Dior next!
8. Pür Crystal Clear Ultimate Blockbuster Palette – I recently purchased this palette and love how all-inclusive it is. You get an array of matte, shimmer and glitter shades as well as blush, highlighter and contour. This really is the all-in-one palette you need.
9. BaubleBar Stephanie Pearl Beaded Headband – a sparkly headband is great for the girl who likes to accessorize with no-fuss. Throw on this pretty, beaded headband for a sparkly do.
10. BaubleBar Kimberly Headband – another great find, this velvety-soft headband is so darling and will look great during New Year’s parties.
11. Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer – another great find that I’ve talked about numerous times before. This hair dryer and styler in one is amazing — cuts down on dry time and also straightens hair. Great for busy ladies who love to look put together.
12. FOREO LUNA Play Plus – this little facial scrub is small but mighty. I purchased the Foreo Luna and it’s been amazing at getting my skin super soft and clean. Add some facial cleanser, turn it on and watch it work. Again, great for any lady who love her skincare routine.
Holiday Gift Guide for Fitness Fanatics
1.Free FP Movement Back Into It Hoodie – this jersey top is a great piece for the cooler months. Long sleeves keep you warm, yet the jersey material keeps you cool while you work up a sweat indoors.
2. Yellow Willow Yoga Classic Yoga Mat – for the yogi in your life, what better gift than a new yoga mat? Help them ring in the new year with a fresh, clean mat. This leopard print is also so darling.
3. Z By Zella Up & Over Faux Shearling Bomber – this bomber is a the perfect outerwear piece for any girl who wants to look so kick ass yet warm and cozy.
4. Alo High Waisted Posh Leggings – you can never for wrong with leggings and one can never have too many. These high-waisted leggings are comfortable and look so chic.
5. Nike Women’s Heavyweight Puffer Jacket– another great piece to add to her outerwear collection. Puffers are great heavyweight coats for keeping warm and are perfect for super chilly weather. I absolutely love the white and also comes in two other colors. It’s also water-resistant.
6. Ella Puffer Tote – OK, this tote is gorgeous. It’s a little on the pricey side, but it’s a two-for-one tote. You can easily store your gym clothes yet it’s chic enough to also grab lunch after a work out.
7. Nike Classic Cortez Nylon – I love these Nike throwbacks! I had a pair in middle school and instantly felt so cool. I love that they are back in a big way and with ton (I mean TONS!) of color options and combos. But these just caught my eye. I love the pink!
8. Outdoor Voices FreeForm Shorts – because it doesn’t get too cold here in the south, these shorts will still be of use all winter long here in Texas. I love the color and you can not go wrong with biker shorts.
9. Outdoor Voices 7/8 Springs Leggings – another piece from the Austin-based athletic company. These leggings are just amazing and the color blocking is synonymous with Outdoor Voices. And did I mention that you can never have too many leggings?
Holiday Gift Guide for Homebodies
1. Faux Fur Ombre Tipped Throw – one thing I love to do when I’m hanging at home is getting cozy under a soft blanket. This throw is not only soft and cozy, but also so pretty to lay on the sofa for all to see.
2. Chantal A Classic Copper Tea Kettle – I bought a tea kettle a few months ago and I just love having it go off with that subtle whistle. Great for the person who loves to entertain and how gorgeous is the copper? Definitely a piece to display in any kitchen.
3. Mosser Jadeite Cake Stand – I loved displaying pies on my cake stands this Thanksgiving and this retro stand is so pretty. So if your giftee loves to bake, then this would be perfect to display their masterpiece.
4. Gold Flatware Set – How gorgeous is this set? This is a perfect gift for newlyweds or someone who just recently moved out of mom & dad’s and is living off their plastic forks. Also great for those who love to entertain and frequently have dinner parties.
5. Metal Framed 48″ Round Mirror – Round mirrors are just a great piece to any home. I recently purchased one and it really made my hallway pop. Again, great item for anyone who recently moved out or purchased a new home.
6. Limited Edition Heritage Artisan® Series Model K 5 Quart Misty Blue Tilt-Head Stand Mixer – This mixer is a little on the pricey side because it is a limited addition but if your giftee loves to bake, then this is the ultimate buy.
7. Monique Lhuillier Margot Ice Bucket – Such a pretty piece for those who like to entertain. This ice bucket is just gorgeous and will look great on a bar cart.
8. Silverwood London Round Two-Tier Wood and Iron Bar Cart with Handles – speaking of bar carts, how amazing is this cart? I love the simplicity and the size makes it perfect for anyone living in an apartment.
9. Honey Can Do Honey-Can-Do Bamboo Bath Caddy – what better way to relax and unwind after a full day of entertaining that with a warm bath, some wine and a good book? Make it super easy with this bath caddy to help keep all her goodies at arms length.
Holiday Gift Guide for Fashionistas
1. Madewell Kate Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater – a warn and cozy oversized sweater is always a good buy especially this time of year. Madewell has really well made (see what I did there) items that are on-trend and timeless. This sweater will definitely be on repeat for years to come.
2. Bb Dakota Vegan Leather Jacket – a great vegan leather jacket is such a good buy, and again, an item that won’t go out of style. I purchased a vegan leather jacket from Bb Dakota earlier this year and it’s made of such great material and a really versatile piece.
3. BLANKNYC Vegan Leather Pant – vegan leather is all the rage — not only is it cruelty-free but it’s durable and on-trend. These pants will pair amazing with Madewell sweater from above.
4. BaubleBar Jocelyn Stud Earrings – shiny earrings to ring in the new year are always on trend. These are not only affordable, but they will look great on anyone.
5. Kendra Scott Colette Hoop Earrings – I was recently gifted the rose gold version of these and I absolutely love them. Hoops are always welcome, but these thick hoops are so chic and are the perfect size. There’s also a small crystal on the ends that add a sparkly touch. Kendra Scott also has amazing gift sets which make it easier on you to buy sets that pair well together.
6. Ralph Lauren Sequined Skirt – like c’mon! This skirt is so beautiful and the skirt length is just so classy. I can definitely see this skirt at a new year’s party.
7. Treasure & Bond Faux Shearling Mittens – these mittens are just darling. The faux-shearling add a cozy touch and are great accessories if you reside where it gets exceptionally cold.
8. Halogen® Velvet Blazer – another item that I’ve been eyeing myself — this velvet blazer is so gorgeous. It’s definitely an item that will dress up any outfit and it’s still versatile to wear anywhere.
9. Mark And Graham Fillmore Vegan Shearling Tote – when I first laid eyes on this tote, I immediately wanted it for myself. I love the faux-shearling and the tote size is perfect for lugging around all your things. Also, Mark & Graham monograms their items so you can add a personalized touch by adding her initials on the tote.
10. Steve Madden Tristan Bootie – I just got these booties and they are absolutely gorgeous. The wrap around detail on the ankle elevates the style yet it’s a classy bootie she can wear year after year.
11. Brixton ‘Wesley’ Wool Fedora – If she’s a hat girl, this is a great piece to add to her collection. Hats (aside from baseball caps) have made a major comeback in the past few years and I don’t see the trend slowing down. A hat is a great accessory and instantly elevates your ensemble.
12. Kenneth Cole New York Textured Faux Fur Coat – I got this coat last year and it is so incredibly soft and cozy. It’s definitely a heavier coat which is perfect for chilly weather. Another piece that add sophistication and class to an outfit and is such a great piece.
Holiday Gift Guide for Teachers and Caregivers
1. Sleep Eye Mask – when you have to get up extra early to take care of dozens of kids, you NEED a good night’s sleep. This eye mask is made of soft memory foam to give you a comfy night’s sleep. It’s also less than $17 so you can get it for all their teachers.
2. Syntus 150ML Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Light Wood Grain Diffusers – another way to help your teacher or nanny unwind after a long day is with a diffuser. This one has aromatherapy light to soothe the stress away.
3. HoMedics, Triple Action Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat – I remember in elementary school, one of my teacher’s would bring a tennis ball and take off her shoes and roll the bottoms of her feet on it. It was her way of massaging her tired feet. This foot massager will be a perfect gift for anyone.
4. Lunch Bags for Women Insulated Fashionable Lunch Box – a new lunch box is always great for teachers and caregivers who may not always have time to run out to grab a bite to eat. Help keep their lunch cool with the built in insulation and the best part is this bag is under $12.
5. Live Infinitely 32 oz. Infuser Water Bottles – caregivers and teacher have to stay hydrated, so why not add a little flavor to their water? This allows them to put their own desired fruit and veggies to flavor their H2O. It also come with a recipe e-book so they can try multiple combinations.
6. Original Floral Water Resistant Tote – this fun tote will assist with all the homework and items teachers have to lug around. It’s also water resistant which means they’ll be able to get use out of it even in the summer when they’re on break.
7. Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glass Tumbler with Lid, 12 oz – this tumbler is a great buy because it comes in a two-pack so you can take care of multiple teachers. It’s BPA-free and copper lined on the inside so it keeps warm liquid hot for 3 hours and cold drinks cool for up to 9 hours!
8. Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa – get your teacher the gift of Alexa with this smart speaker with this Echo Dot. They can listen to their favorite music, podcast or set alarms and control other compatible smart devices around their home. It’s also less than $25!
9. Mark And Graham Power Up Lightning to USB Tassel Keychain – another item from Mark & Graham because I just love giving gifts that have a personalized touch. This fancy USB let’s your teacher take her work with her on the palm of her hand. The fun tassel is also easy to attache to a key ring for easy access.
I hope you found some inspiration in his holiday gift guide. Or at the very least it points you in some direction. Most of these items are affordable yet thoughtful and definitely items I would buy for myself (some I already have).
I hope you are surrounded by your loved ones this holiday season. May you find peace, love and compassion this time of year. And remember, the holidays are not about the biggest, most grand gift but rather love and just being with your loved ones.